READY TO START YOUR GRUNTS MOVE JUNK ADVENTURE?
Our mission is to build a solid foundation for transitioning service men and women into positions where they can continue to serve their communities and environment with a superior level of service while demonstrating the core values of leadership, integrity, honor, and respect.
They do the hard work with a soft heart! Our team members will need to be able to lift heavy items such as pianos, floor safes, and treadmills but don’t worry you won’t have to lift it alone as our Grunts always travel in teams of 2.
- Top Notch Branding and Marketing
- Amazing customers to interact with
- Ability to adapt to any situation
- A team of aces to work with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Coaching and mentoring to make you the best version of yourself
- Ability to develop personal growth opportunities
- Quality service by enforcing customer service standards
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve or like to solve puzzles
- The joy of helping people
- Customer Service
- Ability to adapt to change
- Establish personal networks
- Be Fearless and try new things
- Have read “How to Win Friends and Influence People”, “10X” or “7 Habits of Highly Effective People”
Interested? Then Apply Online Below!APPLY NOW