STORAGE UNIT CLEAN OUT
What’s Included With This Service?
- Our team of Grunts will come and take any items you no longer wish to have in your storage unit.
- You just point and we do all the rest of the work.
- We do all the loading and haul everything all in one shot.
- Items in good used condition we try to donate to local organizations and people in need.
Why Should I Hire Grunts?
One of the most common items people keep in a storage unit is a heavy piece of furniture that can be easily moved. Whether you are cleaning out your storage unit to move to a new home, don’t want anything left in your storage unit or you own a storage unit and you need it cleaned out, our team of Grunts can help.
- Our Grunts are trained to know how to fill our trailers so you get the maximum amount of space for your items.
- We know how to handle items that you don’t want to deal with such as hazardous items and E Waste that might be in your storage unit.
- We come with the muscle. We can lift any heavy items for you.
- We have the right equipment you need to get the job done fast.
- We are trained professionals who do all the hard work with a soft heart...and always with a smile.
- We are the World’s Friendliest Junk Removal Company.
- We haul it away for you immediately.
What Happens Next?
After you book your estate clean out with us, you will immediately receive an email that confirms the day, time, price and address of your Junk Removal.
48 hours before your job, you will receive a confirmation email from us verifying that all your details are correct and to see if anything has changed with your job.
The day of your appointment, your Grunts will give you a courtesy call to introduce themselves and let you know when they will arrive at your location.
LET'S DO IT!
I AM READY TO GET STARTED
SAME DAY SERVICE
For those times when you can’t afford to wait another day our Grunts are there to haul away your items
Our prices are simple & prorated so you just pay for what you fill
PROFESSIONAL & HONEST
Our Grunts know how to get the job done and fulfill their obligations by being respectful, honest and doing it right the first time