Spring Cleaning Week Checklist Day 6
Day six of our spring cleaning week checklist will be the basement and garage.
- Use clear plastic bins to store your items instead of cardboard. Cardboard is more apt to get damp and can ruin your belongings.
- Use buckets of DampRid to get rid of moisture.
- Clean oil stains on garage floor using cat litter.
- Spread cat litter all over the oil, let it sit for 20-30 minutes. When you come back, take an outdoor broom and scrub the cat litter around, allowing it to soak up more oil. Let sit for another 20 minutes.
- When you come back, scoop the cat litter up and throw away.
- Install vertical shelving all the way to the ceiling for ample storage space.
- Get rid of any expired or broken items.
- Install pegboards to hang tools.