Junk Removal Service vs Dumpster Rental
Junk Removal Service
- Our Captain trailers are essentially dumpsters on wheels and can be your dumpster alternative.
- Our trailers hold 16 cubic-yards of junk (roughly 6 pickup truck loads) and our prices are based on ¼, 1/2, 3/4 and full trailer. We price based on volume so you pay for what you fill.
- You get two junk professionals who are hardworking and professional.
- You will get a courtesy call before your job to let you know the teams ETA.
- You won’t have to do any of the work. We do all of the lifting, loading and hauling.
- You do not have to be on sight for the junk removal team to come and haul away your junk.
- We give you a free estimate.
- You wont have to worry about lifting heavy items such as couches up and down the stairs.
- You wont risk any injury to yourself, friends or your family.
- Great for when you want to get rid of your junk fast without doing any of the work.
- There are many different size dumpster ranging from 10-yards to 40-yards.
- You pay a drop off fee, pick up fee, dump fee and an overage fee if you go over your weight limit.
- You won’t have any way of telling if you are over your weight limit resulting in the overage fees.
- Dumpsters are generally rented for the week and if you need it longer there are additional fees.
- You do all of the heavy lifting yourself.
- There are certain items you cannot put in the dumpsters such as; computers, batteries, automotive fluids, pesticides, paints, refrigerators, air conditioners and anything else that uses freon.
- There are certain items that have additional fees such as; tires, mattresses and large appliances.
- You will have an unsightly dumpster sitting on your lawn and killing your grass, or in your driveway scratching it up.
- If it rains or snows, you will have additional weight added to your dumpster due to the wet items and water sitting in the bottom.
- You might have to deal with the rotten smell of lingering trash for up to a week.
- The dumpster rental company isn’t always able to come and pick the dumpster up on your scheduled pickup day. This may result in the dumpster staying on your lawn or driveway for longer than anticipated.
Grunts Move Junk is a Veteran owned and operated junk removal and moving company. When you hire Grunts Move Junk, you wont have to deal with doing any of the heavy lifting and can rely on two junk professionals to come and take care of everything for you. All you have to do is point to what you want removed and we will do the rest! When you choose Grunts you will also be helping Veterans. We hire as many Veterans as possible and our mission is to build a solid foundation for transitioning service men and women into positions where they can continue to serve their communities and environment.
Grunts Move Junk does all of the hard work with a soft heart. We do everything from removing all of your unwanted junk, to loading it onto trailers, cleaning your vacant spaces and disposing of goods; we take care of you so you never have to worry about doing any of the dirty work yourself.